Subject: Re: Addition of a Blitz Basic 2 area. (fwd)
From: Ryan Scott <[email-masked]>
To: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
Cc: Blitz Basic List <[email-masked]>, Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 21:11:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Jun 1994, Paul Reece wrote:

> From: Urban Mueller <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: Addition of a Blitz Basic 2 area.

> > Is it possible to add an area for Blitz Basic2 programs??
> > ie. /pub/aminet/dev/blitz
> I just renamed dev/amos to dev/basic, use that one. We'd like to
> keep the number of dirs low.
>  -Urban

I suggest all interested folks write this guy a NICE request, asking that 
he kindly make a separate directory, or at least dev/basic/amos and 
dev/basic/blitz.  I have - it may help.  I don't see what the purpose
of keeping the dirs low is, and the time saved not having to pick & 
choose between a mish mash directory of blitz/amos would be tremendous.  
AMOS & Blitz are vastly different, just share the BASIC name.  
Let him know this. NICELY.

Ryan Scott
PLAYFIELD!